Friday 2 August 2013

Zombies are go!

 
What a stunner! Do you think they would let me use this as my passport photo?
As promised, here is the video clip that my pals, my son, the husband and I are in that was filmed a couple of months ago and that I wrote about here.
The song is called "Feeder" by some Melbourne fellas called Broozer.
Can I tell you how excited I am! Really really!!
Can I tell you how excited my son is! Really really!!
(And yeah we watched it first to make sure it wasn't too violent and we explained there was a little bit of blue language in it. All my son could focus on was that HE was in it!)
Enjoy!
 
 
I'm pretty sure I am going to have to quit my job now and become a full time zombie actor.
I may have found my calling!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. this is so cool! really cool!- I dressed up one halloween, covered in fake blood which wouldn't come off,I had to just go with it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, I had a similar problem! After the shoot it was pretty late and we were all really hungry (not for brains!) so still all covered in blood and gore (and I may have still been sporting half a tree in my hair), we went through a drive through. As is always the case with us, when finally we pick up our food there are items missing. So I had to go into a busy McDonalds, all zombie up! And you know what? I don't think I would have been the weirdest person there that night! Thanks for stopping by XXX

      Delete